cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about Define Common Distribution Channels.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi guys:

I got a trouble,I had defined DCh-conds 15 for SOrg 6000 and DChl 15.But the data in the table TVTA has changed into SOrg 6000 , DChl 15 and DCh-conds 11.(I think that the Common Distribution Channels should be saved in the table TVTA.)I hav no ideal that is there another way can change this?

I need ur help!

wishes.

keen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per my understanding of the thread, the difference is occuring in the divisions, so go for the T>Code VOR2 as it is the place where we maintain the common divisions.

VOR1 is the T.Code for common distribution channels.

Mohan

Award points if it adds information.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

the common distribution channels and division are used when your business have been refered to the other distribution channels and divisions

ie the data will store in the tvta table.

as in your mail the division is 11. so i thinks u have defined the data

this defining the data can be done in two areas one in sd, master data - common distribution channel , change the division to 11

other setting will be when we are assigning the sales document type to sales area.

thanks and regards

k.gopal Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi gopal:

the problem has been solved.the different was created by the refresh of the data in the table TVTA.It become right after respecified the distribution channel for conditions.

thx all.

keen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Keen,

Can you be more elobrate on this.

Is my understanding correct,your sales area is

sale org-6000

dist.channel-15

and what is the division.

Sri ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sri,

Ur understanding is right , and there is a distribution channel for conditions(DCH-CONDS)which I specified it be 15.And the T-code is VOR1.I think the data should be saved in the table TVTA which I had defined in VOR1.But the data is different in TVTA.It's sale org-6000 ,dist.channel-15 and dist.channel conds-11.

I wonder why it's different between VOR1's?

Thx.