cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get information about portal user in Web Dynpro abap

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to get information about portal user in Web Dynpro abap.

For example, When i am tring to do that in Web Dynpro java, i found umfactory object.

Thanks,

Shai.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi shai,

Try active directory..

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I'll try to be more specific, I need to know how the portal user is mapped to ECC user and how I get it.

Thanks,

Shai.

former_member182374
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shai,

You can write a web service which uses UME api on the java side (portal) and consume it from Web Dynpro ABAP (regular service call to web service).

Regards,

Omri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Thanks for your quick response.

I mean to ask that i dont need information about my portal user, i need information about all users like manager users in portal.

Thanks,

Shai.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please check method : get_user_detail of class cl_grac_ad_access_mgmt.It will provide you all information.

Thanks

Katrice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Katrice,

Thank you for the response:

I can't find this class (my version is ecc6 ehp4 sp5) it doesn't exist.

is there any other equivalent class you know?

Thanks,

Shai

amy_king
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shai,

If you need to find out the users who have a particular role (for example a particular manager role), you can query table AGR_USERS. Once you know the username(s) of the user(s) you want to find information for, try function module BAPI_USER_GET_DETAIL.

Cheers,

Amy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Shai,

There is no FM that give "all the USER information" as this could be interpreted many ways til log history of user actions on system... 

Bevertheless, look at BAPI like BAPI_USER_GET_DETAIL. Else check the package SUSR via SE80

Thanks

Katrice

Former Member
0 Kudos
former_member184578
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can check my article here http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-2377 to get portal user in WDA.

Hope this helps u.,

Regards,

Kiran