cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Advance recovery from Payroll

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

In my client Advance payment is done through FI and Expense payment is also done from FI....but in case of advance recovery my client needs to deduct from payroll (IT 0015 user will enter) i am not able to map the process because through FI payment vendor will come in picture in both cases but through payroll payment vendor will be out of scope can anybody help me in process mapping.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create a new negative wage type as "Advance recovery" under IT15 and do it.  Think you can do this, should not be an issue.

Regards,

LN Bhattacharya

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If I understand your question correctly, the problem is not to deduct the money from payroll (as the other comments say, you can easily create a wagetype for this), but to post this to the vendor account so it's clear that it's settled?

In that case, you need to make sure that your new wagetype is posted into FI accordingly. Using "K" as account assignment type in the symbolic account config should do the trick. Then the vendor will be balanced out after payroll posting.

Here is a presentation on the payroll->FI/CO interface configuration. Slide 26 mentions this scenario and slide 13 shows the config table. but depending on how familiar you are with this config, it might be worthwhile going through the whole document.

Note: this link will probably stop working at some point in September.

kind regards

Sven

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sven

we are not able to view the document , Can you please share the same .

Thanks in Advance

Former Member
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You just create a normal deduction wt as said by Bhattacharya & assign the gl as per the flexibility of fi & let them call to manage these expenses,

Hope this will help.

:Kedhar