cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Difference between RSNAST00 and RSNAST01

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Forum

Can you help me understand the difference between RSNAST00 and RSNAST01 ? The selection screen is exactly the same, but RSNAST01 is with bundling. What does that indicate ? Is it recommended that RSNAST01 be used if there are large volume transactions ? Is there a way to break up the documents that would be processed from the NAST table so that parallel jobs can be submitted with breakup of documents that would be processed by each job ? We have a very high transaction volume and would like to increase the output processing throughput by splitting the documents processed by each job.

Would appreciate your valuable suggestions.

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

rahul_vishwakarma2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Friend,

Try below link for your information :

RSNAST00 Selection Program for Issuing Output - SAP Report - ABAP

http://www.se80.co.uk/sapreports/r/rsna/rsnast01.htm

Hope this will solve your issue.

Regards,

Kundan

0 Kudos

Hello,

To split data selection, in order to allow parallel processing, you can schedule two separate and concurrent jobs with one selecting OBJKY = '*0' or '*1' or... '*4', and the second job selecting OBJKY = '*5' or '*6' or... '*9'. The selections should not overlap.

This works up to 10 concurrent jobs, each selecting OBJKY = '*<N>', N = {0, 1, ... 9}.

Not sure about RSNAST01, haven't used it.

Hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mats

Thank you for your mail. If I am not wrong, the OBJKY value in NAST is a CHAR field and does not have the ALPHA routine attached to it which allows you to use wild card values in the selection screen.

Let me know what you think

Regards

Rohit Zalani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rohit

In program 'RSNAST01' bundling of outputs into a PDF is possible and in program 'RSNAST00' bundling is not possible.