cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Start data deletion in Receiver System in status In process: Waiting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I'm in the middle of a "Time-Based and Company Code Reduction for SAP ERP" project. After 1 day running "Start data deletion in Receiver System" activity, the status changed to "In process: Waiting" when 113 subactivities left, other 15,550 subactivities ends successfully. There are no errors in logs. There are no process running on TDMS and Receiver System.

I tried to execute "Start data deletion in Receiver System" activity again but  I get "User does not have required authority to execute this activity". This is the first time I get this error since de project start and I use same user all the time.

User on central/control system has SAP_ALL and I already assign it also all TDMS roles of security guide.

What is the user used in this activity? User in sender, control or receiver system.

I log on to receiver system and I found that user doesn't have any authorization now, even DDIC and SAP* can't run any transactión on receiver system. I think this is because receiver system is not ready to be used since project is still in process.

Any idea?

Thanks in advanced.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rajesh_kumar2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello ,

Please implement the instructions in the below note to fix this issue-

1837187 - All Authorizations are getting deleted by generic deletion

BR

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Rajesh!, this note clarify the situation.

Answers (0)