Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IdM 7.2 - Pass the license data when creating ABAP User

dyaryura
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello!

I'm trying to pass the license data to a new ABAP user via the ToSAP pass "create ABAP User" available with the SAP provisioning framework.

I've tried with some ideas from the old post scn.sap.com/thread/1163294 but no luck.... the user is created, but the license data is empty.

I've tested with these parameters and some combinations:

uclass X

LIC_TYPE 54

the license type exists in the system and I was able to create a user with such license data executing the function module BAPI_CREATE_USER with these values.

Any Ideas??

Thank you!!!

Diego.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try just adding:

uClassLicType

uClassCountrySurcharge

uClassSpecVers

These attributes should be in 7.2SP7+ Provisioning Framework but not sure about earlier versions.  I'm not sure when they were introduced.

Peter

dyaryura
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Peter,

Thank you very much!!!. I was able to provision the license type using uClassLicType. I set it with the value 54.

Is there a way to know all the parameters available for a certain pass type??

Cheers,

Diego.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Diego

The only way would be to trace through the BAPI.  Its not documented anywhere I can find.

The base stuff is easy to find, but the extended attributes are a little more difficult - some are carved up from delimited strings for example.

That being said, between us we've probably done most of them so ask here and someone might have the answer

Peter

dyaryura
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Peter,

I suspected so, but I just wanted to confirm. Thank you for sharing!

Cheers,

Diego.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

bxiv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is there any log on the ABAP side in SM21?

dyaryura
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Billy,

I have no error in the log. As I said the user creation works fine, but the License is not provisioned.

Cheers,

Diego