cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP IDM - 'Approval Management' Tab in ADMIN Screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Can we modify or include new selection parameters in the APPROVAL MANAGEMENT selection tab , which is available in the ADMIN TAB ?

We would like to have selection based on some custom Attributes . Can any one confirm whether it is possible or not ?

Thanks ,

Jerry George

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member2987
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Jerry,

Are you referring to the idm/admin webui? Or some other part of the web UI?  The Admin UIs are not modifiable.

If it is some other screen can you post a screen shot?

Thanks,

Matt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Matt ,

I am referring to IDM webui . As part of IDM SP8 Upgrade  " Approval Management" tab also is visible in the IDM UI . Please see attached screen shot below .

Can we customize this WEBUI screen by adding some additional Attributes or removing some ?

Thanks ,

Jerry George

former_member2987
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jerry,

Hmmmm.... I don't know, but probably not. Usually the tabs themselves are not modifiable, but one can change the search parameters and resulting results grid.

I'd probably verify this via an OSS note.

Regards,

Matt

santiobejero
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Matt,

Did we able to confirm if the Approver UI is modifiable, I have checked documentations with regards to UI's but didn't found anything. We have a requirement in which we need to add a custom field in the approver UI.

Cheers!

Best Regards,

Santi

former_member2987
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Santi, no it is not.  To do this you would need to create your own REST based UI.

Matt

santiobejero
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Matt,

Thanks this was also what I was thinking. Appreciate your response.

-Santi