cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EU Triangulation Deal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Please help me set-up the EU triangulation deal for one of my EU client.

As per client's definition of EU triangulation:

Triangulation refers to a any situation where goods move form EU country to another and a third party in the transaction is based elsewhere (either in or out of the EU)

Therefore another current example we have, the goods are going to France, but we are invoicing Japan, the Japanese customer has a French VAT registration recorded in SAP Master Data.

Therefore this is also an EU triangulation sale.

My question to you:

I can see there is a check box in SO header -> billing for "EU Trian Deal".

If we check this box manually, client is satisfied as they get this in intrastat report (VE01).

The VAT tax calculation and all is OK.

The requirement is to make this check box "EU Trian Deal" automatically in case of EU triangulation deal.

Any idea, if this can be done with standard SAP?

Please ask me, if you need further requirement.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Praveen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

Have you been able to solve this?

We are currently having the same issue and think about possible solutions.

Regards

Matthias

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Matthias,

Sorry, no solution yet designed.

Our issue is that client creates maximum SO in background, hence can't put manual check on "EU Trian Deal" in SO header.

We are looking for possible user exit development.

But before that I have asked user to define the EU triangulation deal in details.

As per them, EU triangulation deal depends upon ship-to & payer's VAT registration number.

I have asked them to fill the attached excel-sheet to define if SO comes under EU triangulation deal or not.

Please be in touch for possible solution.

My client also delaying the solution. 🙂

Regards,

Praveen

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please check the following note

• Note 66405 - Indicator for EU triangular deal

wherein, it has been mentioned

you create a data transport routine (Transaction VOFM) which contains this procedure. In Customizing under 'Copying control for billing documents', assign the data transport routine to the corresponding item categories.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

Thanks for the response. I saw the SAP Note suggested by you.

At the moment, I can see, there is a check box in SO header -> Billings for "EU Triang Deal".

If we check this box manually, it is getting copied to billing document as well.

My requirement is how to make this auto-check in the box for EU triangulation deal.

Client wants, system to auto-determine, if SO belongs to EU Triangulation deal or normal SO.

Triangulation refers to a any situation where goods move form EU country to another and a third party in the transaction is based elsewhere (either in or out of the EU)

Therefore another current example we have, the goods are going to France, but we are invoicing Japan, the Japanese customer has a French VAT registration recorded in SAP Master Data.

Therefore this is also an EU triangulation sale.

Please suggest.

Regards,

Praveen