Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

APO ATP Check not getting triggered

Parth_Soneji
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am trying to do online ATP check in the sales order but not getting the ATP check triggered. This is not for a new material or plant. ATP check was working fine till yesterday and I'm facing issues now. I have done the following checks:

• Integration Model OK
  • Master Data (ATP Group, MRP Type) OK
  • CO09 works OK
  • Order change reflected in ODLs setup in APO system
  • All custom tables are OK
  • In initial debugging it doesn't hit RV_AVAILABILITY CHECK, BAPI_APOATP_CHECK, etc

The issue is it is not working across plants / materials. Hence it doesn't seem to be issue at Master Data / Integration model level. Let me know if I need to check anything else in configuration.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member187488
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Maybe you can check first whether FM availability_check_controller is called when you run ATP check on your sales order in VA02. If even this function module is not called, you'll need to check your requirement class setting and schedule line category setting.

- On 'Shipping' tab in VA02, you can see the requirement type. Then in OVZH, find the requirement class. Then in OVZG, check whether 'transfer or requirement' and 'ATP' on both on for the requirement class.

- You can get the schedule line category in 'Schedule Lines' tab of the item. Then in OVZ8, check the 'transfer or requirement' and 'ATP'.

All the above fields need to be activated if you want to activate ATP check.

Best Regards,

Ada

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Parth_Soneji
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Many thanks everyone for your help!

The problem was quite simple; someone had changed the configuration. Availability Check at the schedule line category level was disabled in SPRO settings.

Thanks again, we have a check list ready to refer to when this problem occurs!

frank_horlacher
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Parth,

you can compare your settings with the configuration guides of the

SAP Global ATP Check rapid-deployment solution

http://service.sap.com/rds-GATP

check Building Block Configuration Guides

SAP
ERP Available-to-Promise for Global Available to Promise Check (S68)

https://websmp109.sap-ag.de/~sapidb/011000358700001005412011E/SAP_BP/BBLibrary/Documentation/S68_ERP...

Available-to-Promise
for SAP SCM: General Settings for Global Available to Promise Check (S72)

https://websmp109.sap-ag.de/~sapidb/011000358700001005412011E/SAP_BP/BBLibrary/Documentation/S72_SCM...

and the other guides

BR Frank

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Parth,

In this case , generally we have to check few things-

1) Master Data in ECC- Check MRP Type, Strategy Group,Availability Check in master data.

2) Product Master in APO- Check if check mode and availability group are correct.

3) CIF queues- If something blocked.

4) Check if requirement type in sales order is correct if some body changed it manually in sales order.

Thanks,

Anita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Parth,

In BF11, check if the indicator for ND-APO and NDI are checked or not. Both these indicators should be checked .

Regards,

Mitesh

sourabh_jain66
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Parth,

Few things to check.

1) Please check checking group in material master, if somebody has changed the same, you can check this in changes in material master.

2) CIF queues, if they are stopped by someone.

Please let me know if your issue is resolved.

Rgds

Sourabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Parth,

Normally, the first thing I would check would be the queues, to see if they are blocked.  Also, check the requirements type in the Sales doc to see if it is consistent with your design.

You mentioned 'CO09'.  Have you assured yourself that CO09 is accessing your SCM system for the discrepant material/plant?

Also, check the CIF logs in SCM for clues.

Other that this, you mentioned "custom tables".  If you have some kind of ATP enhancement, this would also be a red flag.

Best Regards,

DB49