cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC > Shared Master Data Settings > Maintain Field-Based Configuration -> Field cannot be hide

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi together,

here is a new mystery for me.

My be you know the answer.

I want to hide two fields in Entity ID "ORGUNIT"

CU_COST_PER_CNT

CU_CURRENCY

So in the first Steps doesn’t looks very difficult.

The Field "CU_COST_PER_CNT" disappear > all OK.

The Field "CU_CURRENCY" still is still displayed a required field.

Where is the information hide, that this field is necessary?

Or is the problem that the currency was maintained in some units?

But how can I change this, when the field is displayed as necessary?

Anybody an Idea?

Kind regrads

Harald

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

May be the Problem is caused, because in our Sandbox System wie had activated all 3 Applications. And I doesn't find a way to seperate the several views.

Hope I could help you to understand my problem.

Kind Regards,

Harald

former_member205878
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Harald,

I am still not sure about the issue you are facing.

Once you create an organizational view name in front of an application component then it becomes related to it.

Now although all the application components are activated in your system, when you open the screen

for "Organizations" on the top their is option to select the view and at the time of selecting view you should be aware that the selected view is related to which component.

Regards,

Silky Sharma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Silky,

you are right and I'm wrong. The change in the sandbox System doesn't work, because my colleague have activated RM. Later they deactivated the RM but the Changes are sill in the system.

When I tried the same on the Customer System, where only PC is activated it works.

So thanks for your assistance.

Regards,

Harald Kluge

former_member205878
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Harald,

It could be that the field currency is maintained as mandatory for any of the component - AC/PC/RM.

As RM make the user of currency for calculations so its chances that its maintained as mandotory for atleast that component.

You can check the same in the view cluster (transaction SM34) cluster is GRFNVC_FLD.

Select Entity as ORGUNIT and click on left side "Field Status Configuration".

There check the field ID "OU_CURRENCY"  and its status for different components.

In such case if you want to  make that field as optional for PC/AC, its always suggested to create

different organizatinal views for different components.

SPRO -> Governance, Risk and Compliance -> Shared Master Data Settings -> Maintain Organization Views -> Maintain Organization Views Configurations.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Silky

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Silky,

thanks I think I have know unterstood how it works. But no next challenge. As you can See in the attached screenshot I want to use several Organisation views. How have I to customize that I have for every application his own Standard view.

I tried it several times but I cannot solve the Problem. My be you can say me, what I'm doing wrong.

Kind regards,

Harald

former_member205878
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Harald,

Plesae share the screenshots .Its not visisble curently.

Regards

Silky