cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BIC Mapping Error (E2X)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

I have created a mapping from EDI (214) to XML in BIC Mapping Designer.

I used a xsd file to create the mapping (importing it to BICMD and exporting it again as msg_FileName). Using this message type, I created E2X Mapping.

However when I try to test it locally, it throws an error as given below:

[Error:ID=2061;LEVEL=1] XMLDocReader moveNext(): Cannot move to next trigger : com.seeburger.jucon.dochandler.util.WrongXMLFormatException: Error in line 1: XML file should begin with white spaces or <. (Found char :I(Hex :73). Stacktrace: com.seeburger.jucon.dochandler.util.WrongXMLFormatException: Error in line 1: XML file should begin with white spaces or <. (Found char :I(Hex :73).

Also I am unable to find EDI Catalog in installation directory of Seeburger.

Kindly help me with this problem.

Thanks and Regards.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

S0003485845
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Shubranshu,

referring to your message

[Error:ID=2061;LEVEL=1] XMLDocReader moveNext(): Cannot move to next trigger : com.seeburger.jucon.dochandler.util.WrongXMLFormatException: Error in line 1: XML file should begin with white spaces or <. (Found char :I(Hex :73). Stacktrace: com.seeburger.jucon.dochandler.util.WrongXMLFormatException: Error in line 1: XML file should begin with white spaces or <. (Found char :I(Hex :73).

=> the error message "XML file should begin..." sounds like your mapping expects an XML-file as input file, however you wrote that you have created an "EDI to XML" mapping which would require the EDI-file (214) as an input to tranform this to the equivalent XML-structure.

Can you confirm that you are using the "Generator Mappings" which are provided by Seeburger with the Mapping Designer to create the E2X and X2E Mappings ?

If yes, the input-structure of all 3 Generator-Mappings will always be an XML-file...and this XML-structure is part of the library that is shipped with most of the Adapter-Packages.

In your case, the source to create the E2X and X2E Mappings for the 214 has the name

"msg_ANSIX12_214_V4010.xml"

And the GeneratorMapping that is used to created the EDI2XML Mapping is named like

"CreateMappingEdiToXML"

Regarding the "EDI-Catalog"... this is part of the Adapter-DVDs/PAckages that include the BIC-Adapter.

Where did you get this XSD from ?

Kind Regards

Stefan

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you everyone for your help and support.

Dimitri
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Please mark this question answered and indicate what answer solved your problem (correct) or helped solving your problem (helpful).

In that case, people facing the same issue in the future, can quickly find the correct answer.

Kind regards,

Dimitri

Dimitri
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Did you generate the mapping (using the shipped generatorMappings) or did you create it manually?

Please make sure you indicate the proper source and target structures.

Kind regards,

Dimitri