cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extended Properties are missing in our Java Screen Properties

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

We are configuring User Interface elements for IDM.In the steps as mentioned in the book we are missing 2 parameters as per the book.

Please help how to add those missing parameters.I have attached the screenshot for the missing one.

SAP book screen

Our server screen

Regards

Pradeep

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Steffi_Warnecke
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Pradeep (again^^),

on what IDM version are you? I found the note 1541137 that talks about the first parameter and points to a patch to implement, if you want it:

SAP NetWeaver Identity Management Identity Center User Interface 7.1 SP5
Patch 2 contains the following changes:

• Enhancement: Improved performance for task access control. Added a property
    to the property sheet for the Identity Management User Interface in SAP
    NetWeaver.

com.sap.idm.jmx.ac_check_level

But that is for 7.1.

Regards,

Steffi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Steffi

We are on SAP IDM 7.3 SP5.So I suppose it won't help for us.

Regards

Pradeep

former_member2987
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Pradeep, do you mean 7.2 SP5?  

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Matt

Oh sorry Typo yes it is 7.2 SP5.:-)

Regards

Pradeep

former_member2987
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I thought so.  You might want to check with your BASIS team to make sure that the correct SCA was applied for IDM. It should be the one that corresponds to your IDM version.  Perhaps it was not updated?

bxiv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Since they have access to NWA with the above screenshots you can also verify the various SP levels of the system to know if you have the correct component and levels installed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Billy

Below are our screenshots please let us know if any changes are required for the same.

Regards

Pradeep

bxiv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Notice how your versions are as follows:

IDM Federation - 1000.7.2.0 aka 7.2 SP00

ID MIC - 1000.7.21.0 aka 7.21 SP00

IDM Portal Cont - 1000.7.21.0 aka 7.21 SP00

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Billy

So tell us how to resolve this issue of missing properties parameters.What needs to be done in our case as you know the system version now.

Regards

Pradeep

bxiv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you have a Solution Manager system you can create a MOpz transaction (or your Basis team can) and it will calculate all the needed files and add them into the download basket (of the person who started MOpz); it will also then provide a stack file specific to your system and then you provide the stack file to JSPM or SUM (depends on the version of NW, I suggest using SUM as JSPM updates have started to break that tool, as can attest too).

If Solution Manager is not an option, you get to do this the hard way (again can attest to this pain).  You will have to log into the service market and manually download all the IDM and Java application components and proceed to update the system without the stack file using JSPM/SUM.

Why do I need to update the Java components, its due to pre-reqs for some of the IDM SPs to be applied successfully; I believe IDM Federation SP08 requires a stack level release of 10 for NW 7.3 and a stack level release of 6 for NW 7.31.