cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

good receipt with Warehouse Management step by step

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

I want to know step by step good receipt of goods from Purchase Order to be added in my storage location, using warehouse management.

I want to know screen steps.

Why I am asking this question:

• - Let us say that my warehouse contains 10 bins.
  • - Each Bin capacity is 100 Carton.
  • - According to SAP strategy it looks for the next empty bin.

Let us assume that we received 800 Carton from the vendor then the logic says that the system will put 100 carton on each bin till it reaches the 8th bin.What I have been told that these are the steps you have to follow:

1 – MIGO

2 – LT04 (set the WH number & TR number)

3 – QS1 and you have 2 options:

• Generate TO Item (which will allocate the 800 Carton on 8 Bins in the back ground)
  • Palletization:
    • If I choose Palletization then according to my example I will hit the Keyboard “Enter Key 8 times to receive the 800 Carton”.

My request is that I want to see the proposed Bins before saving in case I want to make any changes in the Bins allocation.

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Before confirmation you can change the destination bin based on the config, if you want to change while creation of transfer order in LT04 click on foreground then you can see the system proposed destination bin and there you can change it if require.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes but if I choose foreground then i have to press the "ENTER Key" on my keyboard N times for the numbers of Bins and QTY that the strategy had chosen.

What I was thinking about is that to be something like the “Generate TO Item (back ground)” it will allocate all the BIN with the QTY, then I see it in a grid view and I can edit it line by line if I need to do this.

(See attached image).

As per the attached image I can change “Bin_8” to be “Bin_10” for any specific reason.

This is what I am thinking about

Former Member
0 Kudos

i need help

thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramzy

Bin has generate based on storage type strategies. at the time manual transfer order you can view which bin has trigger in the transfer order and you can change the bin in the transfer order..

With regards

dinesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

sorry but i didn't understand all your words.

but what i understood from you that i can see all the Bins that was chosen according to the Strategy and the QTY which will be added to every bin.

something like a grid to display all

Item      BIN       QTY

and i can change the bin if i want or not.

thanks,