0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

MY scenario is Proxy to Jdbc   i need to develop below functionalities

insert

update

delete

Insert and update i functinalities working properly

while coming to Deletion:

My input (SAP Tables Data)  tables doesnt have any flag .they are deleted with delete option .I am not getting any information on deleted record.then how can i sink my Db table ?

SAP table                                                                           db table

10 records                                  -------Insert---                    10 records

10 records(filed updation)            ---------updatation                10 records(update field)   these 2 func  are working fine

they are deleted 1 record in sap those information not pass to PI ?

then how can i sink soucre and target tables?

Message was edited by: Moderator

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use JDBC lookup in your mapping to identify the existence of record in DB and accordingly create the mapping response.

ambrish_mishra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The only option I can think of is to fetch all records from table periodically and execute a statement like below:

Delete from DBTable where key field not in (<set of values>)

In your words,

10 records                                  -------Insert---                    10 records

10 records(filed updation)            ---------updatation                10 records(update field)   these 2 func

1 record (deleted)                       ----------                                fetch the existing 9 records from ECC and delete the one which is not there in DB.

Obviously performance wise, it is not a good solution.

Another option would be to convince the database team to do a table refresh everyday and your interface can run and take full load and update the table at their end.

Hope it helps!

Ambrish

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ramanjaneya,

Are you using the PI XML document to delete the records?. The system get the result of the operation:

<delete_count>count</delete_count>

Check this refer: http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw73/helpdata/en/44/7b6e85fde93673e10000000a114a6b/content.htm

Regards.