cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error when sending the document to Ariba Network

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

While sending data through PI to Ariba using Ariba Network Adapter , i am getting the below error message.

An error occurred when sending the document to Ariba Network Error: [[Code]: ERR501 [Description]: Unexpected Error [Message]: The url for the outbound is null with request type: OrderRequest] causes a XIAdapterException and can be retried

Can you please suggest what is the reason behind this failure.

Thanks,

Priya Ranjan Saha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

Can anybody comment on the solution for the same ERROR 501: Unexpected error, while sending cXML to ARIBA network.

I am still facing the problem.

Thank You

former_member296836
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

just faced the same problem.

Error message:
Ariba Network Error: [[Code]: ERR501 [Description]: Unexpected Error [Message]: The url for the outbound is null with request type: OrderRequest] causes a XIAdapterException and can be retried.

I solved it by rechecking the Shared Secret Password in comunication channel.

After this, messages could be send to ARIBA.

Just keep in mind that you probably got a test and a prod account with different passwords.

greetz

Chris

former_member296836
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

just faced the same problem.

Error message:
Ariba Network Error: [[Code]: ERR501 [Description]: Unexpected Error [Message]: The url for the outbound is null with request type: OrderRequest] causes a XIAdapterException and can be retried.

I solved it by rechecking the Shared Secret Password in comunication channel.

After this, messages could be send to ARIBA.

Just keep in mind that you probably got a test and a prod account with different passwords.

greetz

Chris

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Priya,

Can You please let us know how you resolved the "Error 501...."

We are getting the same error when trying to comminucate with ARIBA

Thanks,

Suneel

0 Kudos

Hi Priya,

Were you able to get past this error?If not let me know I can give you few steps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are facing the same issue. Could you please provide some pointers for the same. Issue is occurring when message mapping is successful and after mapping it is getting failed in the runtime workbench i can see the error.

An error occurred when sending the document to Ariba Network Error: [[Code]: ERR501 [Description]: Unexpected Error [Message]: The url for the outbound is null with request type: OrderRequest] causes a XIAdapterException and can be retried.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Priya Ranjan,

Can you please elaborate the scenario and where you are getting the error?

Thanks

Partha