cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data flow in Subform

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created a table using subform(table,header and body all subforms set as flowed) and then I wrapped subform 'Table' into another subform which is positioned. The reason why I inserted in position subform is I need to display the table for certain length in the form. When I have data that fit with in the length of position subform I dont have any issue but when the data is overflowing it is not moving to another body page. I did experiment with all the options in pagination tab but didn't succeed.

Can anybody help me to solve this issue.

Thanks,

Suman

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suman,

Please try to select the check box 'Allow Page Breaks within Content' in Object Palette 'Table' subform.

Raghu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

This has been resolved by myself. I followed simple trick that is I put one rectangular box in master page where exactly my items are printing so that I will get the border line on the form and I no need to keep main subform as positioned since I am getting border.

Thanks,

Suman

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suman.

Try signing the 'Allow page brakes within content'' checkbox of row, table and form or any other screen element that needs to be splited.