cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Explicit Page Break in Smartforms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have smartform which has two pages PAGE1 and PAGE2.

Page1 has a main window which has a loop element with a text element under it.

After the loop element, i have a command node which triggers a page break to page 2.

The page2 has a standard text.

Now when i execute the driver program, I am getting an extra blank page at last, which i do not want.

Can you suggest me what to do to avoid the blank page at last?

Regards,

Ravi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check before the statement NEW PAGE PAGE2 whether the form <b>processing reaches the end of the current page or not</b>..

if it reaches the current page end , then it <b>automaticallly triggers a new page</b>.. after this u r <b>again triggering a new page explicitly</b>.. may be this is your problem..

so make sure that the automatic page break should not occur before explicit page break...

reward if it helps u...

sai ramesh.

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Sai,

The problem is not with the automatic newpage. I have managed to solve it by creating a conditional page break(Not to triiger the explicit page break for the last record of the loop) item.

Thanks for your interest.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ravi Kanth,

can you please tell me how did u manage to solve your problem by creating a conditional page break(Not to triiger the explicit page break for the last record of the loop) item.

i am facing the same problem and I am not able to apply the proper conditional page break.

Thnaks in Advance.

Regards,

Ankit