Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SNP run

former_member205751
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Team

As a preclude to PP/DS run ,I am wanting an SNP run to generate a bunch of planned orders (i meant snp planned orders) but in my own terms-the previous implementors 8 years back have fixed the supply shortage = forecast ,now i want to create a forecast alone and when i supply datas in forecast field say 23 ,34 and 45 the supply  shortage field shows 23,34 and 45 cumulated on it without I asking for it. I want the forecast field alone and sales order field alone to be entered by me and other field will be generated by the system as according to the logic supplied by me in my own terms or during the optimizer run...now as a immediate step i want to remove the logic supply shortage=forecast from the system and inject a new logic(hope you got me )...where in the screen which icon or label or tcode do i check inorder  to dismantle the old logic and infuse a new logic???  the one circled in red is my entry and the one circled in blue is system generated.....

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

RO,

fixed the supply shortage = forecast ,

I doubt that this is actually the formula.

In general, calculations that happen in the planning book are the result of Macros, and are developed in the Macro book.  /SAPAPO/ADVM. 

Best Regards,

DB49

former_member205751
Participant
0 Kudos

yup DB am into dissecting maco part now.....guess i hav to travel few more  miles before  posing you with clarifications..let us meet after I doing some homework...

Answers (0)