Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Updated Production Order Quantity is not showing in ME

former_member206397
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have released a Production Order from ECC and it is successfully reached to ME and I can see it from Shop Order Maintenance Activity. Now I changed the order only quantity (for qty 2 to qty 3) in ECC and re-push the same order from ECC. Now I can see the updated qty in MEINT queue monitor but in ME (within Shop Order Maintenance Activity) it is showing the old qty (qty 2).

Is there any configuration ME to get the updated order? Can anybody provide any suggestion on the issue.

Thanks in Advance

Chandan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you try ERP Field Maintenance?

former_member206397
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you please tell me what I need to check in ERP Field Maintenance?

Thanks in Advance

Chandan

former_member182330
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

By default it's set to UPDATE and not modifiable, thus SO qty should be updated:

Check yours.

Br,

Konstantin

former_member206397
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Konstantin,

I have checked the Quantity Ordered field in ERP Field Maintenance and the value is UPDATE which is non editable. But I did now understand why the updated value is not showing in ME. Is there any other setting we need to check? Any suggestion.

One more help - Can we do GI and GR from ME POD? I checked in MEINT workflow - Message type list and also checked the ME Activity List but did not get anything suitable. Could you please provide any suggestion.

Thanks in Advance

Chandan

former_member182330
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check ERP Integration Active system rule =TRUE. Haven't tested if integration works without it at all.

If you still see the same result then check if you are doing everything correctly. Attach following:

• ME SO screenshot before update.
  • trigger update from ERP, go to MEINT Queue Monitor and get request/response XMLs.
  • screenshot of ME SO after update.

Br,

Konstantin