cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile Category Documents LCM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am trying to transport documents which are in mobile category from D to next level by creating a promotion job.

These documents are available in other folder, I made it enabled in Categories by selecting category option on document.

I could follow the same procedure on other envirnoment but want to know if its possible through LCM.

Attached is the screen which I see while creating promotion job in Development.

Regards,

Prakash

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prakash,

Documents are physically stored in folders and only references would be associated with categories, I think you can move physical documents from D to Q etc using LCM, and from BI 4.0 onwards I guess you can import categories too.

Did you try moving Mobile category along with the reports from the respective folders in same job and see if it retains the association?

Thanks

Mallik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mallikarjuna,

I am able to move only category but the files in the category are not visible to collect in LCM.

Document which has reference to those in Category if transported from D to Q by collecting from Folders its no more retained in Category in Q.

Can you let me know if any possible option to retain or transport this association.

Thanks,

Prakash