Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interactive Form in WB ABAP

former_member184635
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am facing a small problem of using Interactive_form in WD ABAP.

We had created a webdynpro to display payslip on Portal using smartforms.

I got the OTF data from the smart form. Converted it to PDF using FM CONVERT_OTF and mapped to the node having attribute as XSTRING.

Current month payslip is shown in interactive_form by default and we had provide an input field to enter month & year also so that payslip of that month can be displayed.

The probelm is by default the payslip is displayed correctly. When the user enter next month it shows only correct month payslip.

I checked before the action complete for next month, the Interactive_form has payslip displayed of current monthly. The code is executing correctIy for next month and from smartformOTF data  is fetched correctly for that month but convert_otf is getting the current month pdf xstring only.

we were on ECC 6.0 support pack(SP) 31, it was working fine, recently we had applied SP 61 and issue started coming.....

Any hint on this will be helpful.

Thanks

DAdarao.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184578
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

After entering the new month value and click on button to get the payslip, are you using set_attribute method to set the new xstring data to the interactive form?

If so, may be the interactive form is not refreshing! In the properties of View set the life time to When Visible and check.

Regards,

Kiran

former_member184635
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Kiran for the reply.

yes. I had set the attribute also tried to set the life time of view when visible but still no luck.

the same problem.....