cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM SUS INVOICING AND CONFIRMATION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

I have a requirement where we need to give the suppliers an option for multiple confirmations. In normal circumstances we can invoice a PO only after confirming the same. Now the business requirement is that we need to allow for multiple confirmations, until the PO is invoiced. To achieve this we need to give the suppliers an option to either sent another confirmation or invoice the PO after the first confirmation.

Example:

1. Supplier receives a PO of say 1 EA to be delivered on 12th Aug

2. Supplier confirms the quantity and delivery date.

3. Later due to business conditions he wants to send a confirmation that the new delivery date would be 15th Aug

4. Finally the supplier would invoice the PO.

By multiple confirmation in this example i mean the steps 2 and 3 can be repeated again and again till step 4 is reached.

Now to meet this requirement we need to have the confirmation and invoicing for the PO enabled at the same time after the first confirmation

Any idea on how we can achieve this. Is there a standard way of enabling both these functions. What BADI or enhancements can be used to achieve the conditionality on the confirmation and invoicing buttons?

Thanks

Kartik

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kartik,

Based on your question, my understanding is step2 is confirming the PO. If then, this can be repeated by changing ECC/SRM PO and resend the PO to SUS. Then supplier should be able to confirm the PO again with different date.

Let me know, if this is not answering to your question.

Regards

Senthil

zoltan_keller
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Kartik,

there is no standard way to achieve your requirement. SUS has very strict handling of which button is enabled at what time, this is dependent on many variables like document status, document changes and other data. You could end up with inconsistent documents which cannot be processed further, should you interfere with the standard process.

regards

Zoltan