cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to put Authorization checks on Item Pricing Level

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can someone guide about the method (SAP Standard - No Dev preferred) for controlling the authorization to put in values for Manual pricing conditions.

I have a situation that the SO are being created and modified by a sales officer, depending on case to case basis, the Finance department agrees for a special discount to a certain customer (for that specific Sales order - No preset rule - so no access sequence can be created). To incorporate this the discount condition is made MANUAL.

Now the Finance department says that the sales officer who is creating / changing SO at first should not be able to add/make changes to the manual pricing conditions. How to do it.

I found a SAP Note (sapnote_0000105621), but this Note asks for too much development at first and this seems too complex given the kind of pricing that we have. So I am looking at some solution using customizing, even if other than authorizations, any other method is there to achieve the above, it is most welcome.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sachin

105621 is the only notw which can help you for controlling this pricing authorization. You are looking for some customization and 1056521 is the customization which can help you. Jignesh has shared the document where it is explained how to implement this note. You don't need to implement the whole document. Just follow the instructions and modify the customization as per your own requirement.

Thank$

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sachin,

Please refer the below linnk, where our friend Mozzam has explained in details the process of implementing Authorizations for Entering / Displaying Manual Pricing Conditions in Sales Doucments.

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-34756

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

For Particular Users you can create a Transaction Variant in SHDO by Disabling the manual addition of Condition and assign the variant to the Users.

shiva