cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help for document flow for Debit Memo Request

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am working on Debit memo Request in that we are facing the problem as we are not able to view the document flow of the Debit memo request in item level. When we are giving DMR no and clicking on Document flow it is just showing the items which are got billed and it is not showing the document flow for all the items. Please help me to find if there any settings or any changes need to be done for getting the document flow for all the items automatically. Thanks in advance.

With Best Regards,

Kannan S

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghavan,

Run VA02/03 put the Dr. Memo no.......... then press shift+F5.

Hope this will help you.

Regards

-AJC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to menu bar--> Document Flow --> View --> Items.

Flow for All items in the sales order will be visible.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Kannan

Please go to Va03 screen & feed sale order no.

Without entering order no. please click on the document flow tab.

It will show you all the details.

Please try may be it helps.

Regards

Mohit Midha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi kanan

Pls check copy control in VTAF. In copy control there is one check box for updating document flow. Pls see the attachment for reference

Hope this will help you.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi manjit,

I already checked thid settings it is maintained for that doucment type.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kanan

Have you check it for other document type like standard order. If yes pls confirm as I also check this in my system if I open the document & click on document flow it show me Ist item's details, not sure may be it is SAP standard behavior. Also if I select line no 20, than it show me document flow of line no 20.

Let's Wait for other expert's opinion.

Meanwhile Pls try this to see complete details may be it is helpful for you :

Enter your document in VA03 & there is document flow icon on initial screen of sale order. It will show complete details See attached screen shot for your reference.

Regards

Manjit Dhiman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

As rightly said by Karuna Ravuri pls follow below as per screen shot.

Regards

Manjit

former_member204407
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you created "Debit memo Request with reference to Billing document" or not?

please paste screen shot.

Regards,

Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In this DMR if i clicking on document flow it is showing the following screenshot.

This DMR has 2 line items and billing done for both but if i click on document flow it is showing for only line item 10. What i can do for getting the both line items automatically when i click on document flow button. Thanks in advance.

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Could you please provide two screen shots of Header of Billing and also Debit Memo Request of Header to find out cause .

Thanks,

Naren