cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rush Order without Delivery creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I need to create a Rush order with out delivery creation. The scenario is that we have to use the same order type in our model that is used for rush orders, but i have the automatic delivery creation set in this order type. For distribution chanel 01 i need the delvery creation, for DC 02 i dont need delivery creation (I can not use different sales order type). My question is: Do u know the BADI or USER exit that i can control the delivery creation?

Thank you all

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182575
Contributor
0 Kudos

I think you will need an ABAPer to put a breakpoint in VA01 to find where the order type config is found and use in memory during execution (select * statement).  Then find the next userexit / BADI that can be used to modify this data and check via testing to see if there are any "adverse" effects due to this change  - if possible.

Hope ite helps.

Waza

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I already find the solution. Use the  ENHANCEMENT-POINT LIEFERUNG_ERZEUGEN_10 SPOTS ES_SAPMV45A in order to not run the delivery creation for the FM RV_DELIVERY_CREATE_SINGLE.

Best Regards

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Problem Solve!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am just wondering if you can use USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT and provide some logic according to your requirement.

Please let me know if this helps.

Regards,

Jaydeep

former_member187610
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check whether this helps V50R0004, V50S0001

Else use the T.code SMOD and in Enhancement field provide V* then press F4 to list all user exits

Regards,

Sharan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sharan,

Thank you so much for you answer.

V50s0001 is used to manipulated the delivery creation number range and other values. The exit that i need is in VA01 tr. When you set in conf. the indicator of automatic delivery when you save a sales order the delivery is created in automatic. The indicator of LISOF should be change Value to Blank in order that the delivery will not created.

In the SMOD i can not find some exit that help me to manipulate the creation. Or maybe any BADI that you know?

Best Regards