cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing configuration items in incident management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everybody, I have my solution manager configured for incident management scenario. When customer creates a new message he should choose a system, a client, a priority and a component

But I have the following situation when he chooses client

If you click the image you will see that he is not able to choose another different client from 000 of GVP system (this system is the productive one)

If customer selects GVQ system, he is able to select client 000,001,066,400,42 or 430 but this doesn't happen with GVP system. GVT system and anothers systems have the same behaviour

What could be the reason for this? In IB52 I have all the clients for all the systems

Thanks in advance         

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lluis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Juan Carlos,

Check "Identification" tab on BP transaction that is assigned to the user, there you will see the systems and clients that user can select to assign in the incident.

You can add that manually or with transaction BP_GEN.

Regards,

Luis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks it worked for me!

But I have incomplete information in my IB52

I wrote BWD 0020691007 200 but when I try to select this client on incident management I see the message "invalid ibase component"

I used ib_gen tc for generate again BWD system but IB52 still shows me data for client 000 only

How can I generate BWD 0020691007 200 in IB52?

Lluis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check ib52 for ibase components i fount a similar problem after solman upgrade where i got duplicated items on ibase; delete all reference on ibase and generate it again.

Also check if in SLD and LMDB you can see all clients for the system.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, SLD information was incomplete!    

Answers (0)