cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery Tolerence Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a requirement wherein we maintain a over delivery tolerence of 10%. My SO order quantity is 100 units.Due to this over delivery tolrence, system should allow and will allow me to deliver 110 units in one delivery. Till here its okay.

If for the same SO i deliver only 101 units.Now due to this over delivery tolrence system has more 9 units pending to be delivered. If i again create a delivery for the remaining 9 units, system wont allow me to do delivery.

My requirement is system should allow me to deliver the remaining 9 units. How this can be acheived?

Should we use an userexit and write a logic that system should always check the delivered quantity against the order quantiy (Including over delivery tolrence 110 units from my example) and only if the delivered quantity is equal to ordered quantity (including tolerence) SO status should change to Complete else it should always be Open.

Is it correct or any better solution for this requirement.Pls suggest.

regards,

udai

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Uday,

the order quantity is the base for checking against the completion for delivered quantity, in your case you had already met the order quantity.

i think if this is something required as a rounding, you can go for rounding profile.

as per your indication it is over delivery tolerance & it may vary on case to case, you may not everytime supply the material equalling the delivery tolerance & hence putting an user exit will cause issues against the order showing in open status.

please try to handle this in a different way by changing the order quantity manually or a Z- program that will chaneg the order quantity in bulk, based on the input orders we give.

Regards

Ilango