cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DEVINCLUDE_SYMBOL3090.HTML

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not seeing the standard SAP provided DEVINCLUDE_SYMBOL3090.HTML file. Under ITSMOBILE01, I see DEVINCLUDE_INTERMEC700C.HTML and DEVINCLUDE_S132D616E.HTML. But, I don't see the symbole file. We are using Motorola MC9590 and would like to see the SYMBOL3090 file. Any information will be helpful.

Thank You.

Tejas Shah

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Oisin,

Thanks for your quick reply. Yes - we do have the note applied already.

1.     SAP Basis: SAP ECC 6.0 SP12

2.     Kernel: 700_REL PATCH 102

I am using the ITSMOBILE01 and theme 99. But just don't see the DEVINCLUDE_SYMBOL3090. Please see the attached file. All I want to see is the code for key mapping for SYMBL devices. I am having difficulties using F!/F2 keys on my MC9590 using mobile IE.

Thank You,

Tejas Shah

former_member194364
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tejas,

What's the exact BASIS Support  Pack? Will look like SAPKB700**

where ** is the SP number.

See the WIKI: Prerequisites to run ITSMobile

Regards,

Oisin

Correct the URL link. Message was edited by: Oisin ONidh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Oisin,

We are on SP12. We are deep into the project and realizing that we are not upto SP14. We are able to communicate and commit data between RF and SAP. Function key has been a problem. Do you think we can still use integrated ITS with SP12 and continue? What challenges we will have if we use ITS with SP12.

Thanks

Tejas

former_member194364
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tejas,

Difficult to say.

Your release is old; for example 700 Kernel is no longer available on the Service Marketplace.

Would start by appling the note

Note 1031074 - ITSmobile 1.1:
Supplements and improvements

using SNOTE. It has correction for SAPKB70011 - SAPKB70013

Re Function Key

The following WIKI might be useful: How to obtain the function key values for ITSMobile applications

Regards,

Oisin

Former Member
0 Kudos

We lalready have the note applied. I will try the code for the function key. How DEVINCLUDE_SYMBOL3090.HTML code is different than DEVINCLUDE_S132D616E.HTML? If I insert that code in my deviceincude file may be I will be fine.

Thanks

Tejas

former_member194364
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tejas,

After you applied the note, did you republish the ITSMobile services?

Republish:

• ITSMOBILE
  • ITSMOBILE01
  • ITSMOBILE02
  • ITSGENMOBILE
  • ITSGENMOBILE4
  • ITSGENMOBILEXV

in SE80

or use report SIAC_PUBLISH_ALL_INTERNAL

this will publish ALL your ITS Services to site INTERNAL.

Regards,

Oisin

Former Member
0 Kudos

I republished all my services. But, no luck. Can I see what is in the  DEVINCLUDE_SYMBOL3090.HTML code? I can work with a JAVA programmer to make it work by inserting the code into the DEVICESAMPLE.HTML file. 

Is it true that the function keys doesn' work well with mobile IE and it even doesn't recognize the META code?

I am trying to use the pocket browser. But, none of the function keys are working with the pocketbrowser. Any suggestions?

Thanks
Tejas

former_member194364
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tejas,

I don't understand why you still cannot get the DEVINCLUDE_SYMBOL3090.HTML.

Can you give the path that you looking at in SE80 when you are reviewing the INTERNET Service ITSMOBILE01?

As the Symbol Pocket Browser is the Industrial browser of the device this would be the recommended option.

As far as I know the documentation of you Symbol Pocket Browser asks you
to add the following line to the head area of an HTML page and to open
it with your device then to press one of the F-keys.

<meta http-equiv="OnAllKeys" content="Javascript:alert('%s');">

Now you should get a pop-up window containing the KeyVal of the used
F-key.

This can be entered into your deviceinclude file by using the number
you just recieved in the popup in it (at the ??):
<META HTTP-Equiv="OnKeydispatch0x??" content="Javascript:submitOnce();">
OR
<META HTTP-Equiv="OnKeydispatch0x??" content="Javascript:setFKey('X');">
where X stands for the used F-key.

Regards,

Oisin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Oisin,

We have decided to go with the symbol pocket industrial browser. The architect helped me insert the necessary JAVA code in DEVICESAMPLE include file. The F1 keys seems to be working fine with the newly added JAVA code.

FYI - the code we added:

The architect referred to the procket bowser's developer manual.

Thanks for all your help. I really appreciate it !!!

Tejas Shah

META HTTP-Equiv="KeyCapture" Content="KeyValue:0x70; Dispatch:False; KeyEvent:url('Javascript:setFKey('1');')">

<META HTTP-Equiv="KeyCapture" Content="KeyValue:0x71; Dispatch:False; KeyEvent:url('Javascript:setFKey('2');')">

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Oisin,

Now that we are using the pocket browser, do you know if there are standard setup/configuration for ITS we can look at? The function keys are working as expected. But, the screen size is all messed up. Also, once in the pocket browser we can’t go back to the other windows mobile icon such as IE or windows explorer.

I am sure there are quite a few functionalities that we should incorporate. When we look at the pocket browser’s developer guide, it has useful information. But, it is product specific and NOT SAP ITS specific.

Thank for all your help. Much appreciated!!!

Tejas

former_member194364
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tejas,

Can you open a separate thread for the Screen size/layout issue.

You will probably need to manually adjust the HTML templates in SE80 for the screens that you have issue with.

Query re going back to the other applications on the device when the symbol pocket browser is launched I'm afraid I do not have an answer for that. Thats probably a query for a Symbol device forum.

Regards,

Oisin

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Oisin,

Thanks for your quick reply. Yes - we do have the note applied already.

1.     SAP Basis: SAP ECC 6.0 SP12

2.     Kernel: 700_REL PATCH 102

I am using the ITSMOBILE01 and theme 99. But just don't see the DEVINCLUDE_SYMBOL3090. Please see the attached file. All I want to see is the code for key mapping for SYMBL devices. I am having difficulties using F!/F2 keys on my MC9590 using mobile IE.

Thank You,

Tejas Shah

former_member194364
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Tejas,

What is your SAP BASIS and Kernel details?

See note 1031074  ITSmobile 1.1: Supplements and improvements (SAPKB62064)

"

Examples for Device Includes in the test service itsmobile01, theme 99

(DEVINCLUDE_INTERMEC700C and DEVINCLUDE_SYMBOL3090)

"

This may explain why you do not have DEVINCLUDE_SYMBOL3090.HTML with the testservice ITSMOBILE01.

You are looking at the ITSMOBILE01/99 in SE80? Correct?

Regards,

Oisin