cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configure Launchpad settings(LPD_CUST) in Maintain Customer Specific Menus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Can anyone please explain me Parameters for application in Configuration 'Confgiure LaunchPad Settings'.

Details:

SPRO > GRC > General Settings >Maintain Customer Specific Menu > Configure LaunchPad for Menus

I am clicking on this  'GRCACCMGMT'  Role then on next page i am expanding GRC Role Assignments and then i am selecting 'Organization'.

as highlighted in the snapshot attached. Can anyone please explain me Parameters for Application i.e.

Namespace and Application: 'GRFN_ORGUNIT_ASS_ROLE_GAF'.

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

Vinay kumar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member225453
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vinay,

Please check this Note # 1635932. This has steps to create a Launchpad and associating roles. Please open the document as well attached to this Note.

Hope this helps!

Best Regards,

Shreya Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shreya,

Thanks for your reply..

The document in that note helped me a lot to understand many things about launchpad.

Here i have a small doubt and that is while creating Menu Items(application links) under a launchpad there is a field called "Application".So can you explain me the use of this field and the value to enter here.

In the above screenshot this field is highlighted.

Regards,

Vinay Kumar

former_member225453
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vinay,

This Application: GRFN_ORGUNIT_ASS_ROLE_GAF deals with role assignement to an Organisation. This is a part of Process Control and this parameter decides whether the Organisation Assignement

wil be displayed in webdypro or not.

The parameters which you have put in are correct. These are the same settings in your system too.

Hope this answers your query!

Best Regards,

Shreya Gupta

Answers (0)