cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service charge settlement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

Please let me know about the use of service charge settlement procedure.

I want to distribute cost, how it can be done to RO or from RO to contract.

Is there any procedure for adjusting advances against expenses in RE-FX.

I have the document but transactional steps are not clear.

Regards

Shantanu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Document referred by you dose not contain any point referred by me.

Is there any other doc you have for running transactions at user level.

Regards

shantanu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shantanu,

The document referred was for configuration.

If you have already done it the steps for executing SCS at user level are :

1. Assuming that the contract has been created with the condition posted and now we are settling the costs to the objects.

2. Create Participation Group- RESCPG and assign the objects for settlement in it.

3. Create Settlement Unit- RESCSU  and assign the participation group,apportionment parameters and generate Cost collectors for the desired month.
4. Start the Settlement- RESCSE with all the values of the parameters filled.

Regards,
Siddharth Khandelwal

howard_liu
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi.

I have question on posting directly cost for contact, here is my move

1. Create an  Participation group for my pooled space.

2. Create an  Settlement Unit for SCS KEY 6000 and assign  participation group.

3. Generate Cost collectors for desired month.

after that, i would like to post an invoice to SU by using SCS010, but i got warining "Posting directly on SUD is not allowd"

Please tell me what's the correct step for directly cost posting for contract.

thanks

Regards

Howard

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Howard,    

Can you please explain me-

"after that, i would like to post an invoice to SU by using SCS010."
Please explain how are you posting the Invoice and which document type is being used?

Also please attach the screen shot of the error being faced.

Regards,
Siddharth

howard_liu
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Siddharth,

I wanted to transfer Cost to SU, so I used One-Time Posting Activities

1. RE80 -> Company code -> Click Display
   2. One-Time-Posting -> On Credit Side -> Insurance SU
   3. Document type:KR

After fulfilling all information when I clicked “Post” I got error message "Posting directly on SUD is not allowed".  I followed the instructions, in Customize -> RE-Specific Account Properties, I changed account properties of DIRV and set it allowed to post on SU, but I still got the same message.

Cause I am new to RE, I was wondering that I didn't followed the right procedure to post cost directly to Contract/RO, could you please help me to verify it?

Regards,

Howard

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Howard,

If you want to post the cost directly to Contract then follow the simple standard solution i.e.

• Create a contract with assigned vendor- RECN.
  • Insert the condition created by you via configuration with all the details updated.
  • Post the condition via RERAPP

By this method the cost will be directly posted to your contract with the Accounting Specs as desired and done in the configuration.

Regards,

Siddharth

howard_liu
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi  Siddharth :

Thanks for your advise, It would meet my requirement, thanks.

Regards,

Howard

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Can u elaborate point no 1 with some scenario.

regards

shantanu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siddharth

Please elaborate ponit no 1.

1. Assuming that the contract has been created with the condition posted and now we are settling the costs to the objects.

Regards

shantanu

former_member197737
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Howard,

Regarding the message it seems you are trying to post directly to the settlement unit.

Try to post directly to the Contract. That means you should populate three (3) fields, business entity, contract number and reference date for settlement.

I hope this works.

Best Regards!

PS: I assume your intention to post an invoice directly to the contract is to have the cost settled later-on in RESCSE transaction (and invoice it to the contract tenant).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Shantanu,

For running SCS, the basic thing is to settle the cost incurred in any activity to Rental Spaces/Buildings or any other object.

So our first step will be to create a vendor contract with the suitable condition say "Electricity Charges" marked with SCS relevant in the configuration.Post this condition, the amount will be captured in the contract which can be used to settle it to the objects.

Regards,
Siddharth Khandelwal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for reply.

Regards

shantanu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shantanu,

Kindly refer to the document

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-5875

It will give you brief idea of Usage and Configuration which may fulfill your requirement.

Regards,
Siddharth Khandelwal