cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing Report help - V/LA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi folks

I need some help on Pricing Reports. Initially on the concept & then very specific to my client's requirements.

1. In v/la t-code, when we are asked to create a report- on what basis do those selective few fields appear ? Moreover on what basis do we choose some of those fields? are we looking to finalize the selection screen in v/ld based on our chosen fields? Is that the only purpose or we also looking to get the required tables in the next screen???

2. I believe after selecting the required tables in the next screen, we go ahead with creating the layout of the report. Is this correct?

My next questions are specific to the requirements

My client needs a pricing report - they have given me about 150 Condition types with their associated tables & fields. Now I was looking for the right approach to this one.

I think if I plug in all tables into one report & later in production it would definitely give me a dump. So what can be the basis of classifying - 10 to 15 reports based on C.types ??? Other possibility might be classifying on basis of different biz scenarios or would their be some other more efficient approach?

Your help would be truly appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

your approach is correct, so are your concerns. What we have done is we have clubbed the Price related conditions in one report and tax related conditon in one report so on and so forth. You may also look at classifying in that fashion.