cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect data in financial planning

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I map View/Category/Group to Cost Element Group. But I have sum of all costs in every View/Category/Group in financial planning.

Steps:

1 - /RPM/FICO_INT_PLANNING (Integration) to fill RPM_FIDATA in PPM. Where is correct data from PS.

2 - In /RPM/FICO_INT_PLANNING (Planning) I have the message "No financial plan data found for database update". Why?

3 - After /RPM/FIN_PLAN_INT I have the incorrect data in financial planning. How to fix the data?

ERP: Cost Element Group

GR01

GR02

PPM: Map Financial View to Cost Elements:

View/Category/Group - Value Type - Cost Element Group

41/1000/0001 - 04 - GR01

41/1000/0002 - 04 - GR02

PPM: RPM_FIDATA

VALTYPE - COSTCAT - AMOUNT

04 - 3910000000 - 100

04 - 3920000000 - 200

PPM: Financial Planning

View/Category/Group - Amount

GR01 - 300

GR02 - 300

SAP 6.0 PPM 5.0

Best regards,

Nikita.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member209919
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nikita,

I think you should execute only step 1 and 2, report /RPM/FIN_PLAN_INT was the report to upload financial information in previous versions and I think it doesn't cover all functionality ( for example cost element groups).

Related to your problem with step 2 : I am not totally sure but it can be related to problems with the RFC/logical system.

Where you cnfigure view/category/group/ value type/cost element group you have also configured a logical system. Could you check with your basis guy if it  is correct defined? ( not totally sure but I think the logical system should ave the same name as the RFC connection).

Let us know if this help you...

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Clara

I think in step 2 system do not use RFC connection.  All data in RPM_FIDATA in PPM after step 1.

Regards,

Nikita.

former_member209919
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Nikita,

It uses it at least for extracting the cost elements from the cost element group and for take the e-rate if it is needed.

In any case if this RFC/logical system is not correct the system doesn't retrieve nothing.

I hope this can be useful!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the answer!

The RFC connection is checked - OK!

I set a certain cost elements instead group of cost elements.

But still after / RPM / FICO_INT_PLANNING (Integration & Planning) error "No financial plan data found for database update".

RPM_FIDATA have data.Financial planning is empty

Former Member
0 Kudos

Clara thanks for the advices!

Integration has been set only for stand alone Items.

I set Integration for Item of the Initiative (I use them). And the planning work correctly.

Regards,

Nikita.

Answers (0)