Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message not visible in moni of PI

former_member1330829
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi.

I am triggering some data in the from of RFC from se37. But i am unable to see any message in sxmb_moni of PI.I am providing  the correct RFC destination for the same.I am not sure why this is happening. Could any one please suggest how to resolve this.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

rodrigoalejandro_pertierr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check transaction SXMB_ADM--> adapter engine configuration and check if the parameter LOGGIN_SYNC_____________1    is defined

also check value for TRACE_LEVEL parameter it should be 3. if your are in a productive instance the parameter should be 1, so only error message will be persited to avoid uneccessary data in the DB.

ambrish_mishra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tanzoom,

This might be due to gateway not being registered in ECC. Once the TCP\IP destination is created and saved with right values, the sender RFC channel needs to be activated.

The error would be visible in SM58 as suggested by other experts.

Ambrish

former_member1330829
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ambrish,

My sender channel is in green. So i supose the channel is working fine. I am unable to see nay error log in sm58 of the sender system.

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tanzoom,

Have you checked if there is any exception in the st22 transaction in the sender system?

Are you using the ICO object in the PI?

Could you see any message of another scenarios in PI?

Regards.

former_member1330829
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi.

I don not see any exception in st22 pertaining to my RFC call. moni in PI shows all the other messages except this.

naveen_chichili
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

this might have errored out in SM58 in your ECC check and rectify the error.

Thanks,

Naveen

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. did you commit the call ? (you need to run SE37 in sequence and second module needs to be bapi commit work if you don't do commit work in the code)

2. open TCODE SM58 on the same system from which you do SE37 and check if your messages are there... then you will know the reason

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk

former_member1330829
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Michal,

I am uanble to see any entry in sm58 of the ECC system