cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD Status Profile : Should not able to edit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

This is the requirement, I use status profile for approval in SO.

But once the SO approved my manager, user/SO creator shouldn't able to edit (VA02) approved status SO.

If not approved, than able to go VA02 and edit.

is this can be done?

regards

SRN

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

I agree to most of the replies above,  stating that it only possible through a user exit. You can use any of the exits - MV45AFZZ  - SAVE_DOCUMENT_PREPARE or even MV45AFZB - USEREXIT_CHECK_VBAP / VBKD / VBAK

if you use MV45AFZZ  - SAVE_DOCUMENT_PREPARE you will have to additionally handle that the code does not get triggered at the time of delete i.e. FCODE = LOES.

In your code you can use function module "STATUS READ" which returns the current status number. So the code could be -

If status = 20 (or 30, 40 etc.)

and if YVBAP ne XVBAP

Error message " Document already approved.  Changes not allowed"

if YVBAK ne XVBAK

if YVBKD ne XVBKD

You can include more sales order related table for the validation. Putting this validation will allow you to change the status from say 30 to 20 or to 10 but will disallow changes to to sales order when a particular status is already set.

Hope this helps you

Regards

Ankit

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

suman_sardar2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

I think it is not possible with User Status Management.Correct me all Gurus if I am wrong.

I agree with MANJIT DHIMAN that you have to go with User Exit USEREXIT_READ_DOCUMENT in MV45AFZZ instead of Save document.

Thanks,

Suman$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram

When you are creating status profile, there is one Authorization Code field is there in screen. There you can maintain authorization Code. Pls see the attachment. For authorization, pls consult with yous basis team.

Hope this will help you.

Regards

Manjit Dhiman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manjit

Thanks for reply... But you misunderstood my question.

I already maintained authorization code in BS02 and assigned the authorization code to a ROLE.

And that ROLE given to a MANAGER for approval.

BUT my problem is,  Once MANAGER APPROVE the Sales Order, system shouldn't allow user to edit the approved document.

hope my requirement clear.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram

Pls go through below link. User user exit USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT or USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT_PREPARE in MV45AFZZ

http://scn.sap.com/message/9714899

Regards

Manjit Dhiman

Message was edited by: MANJIT DHIMAN

former_member204407
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you maintained anything like "change quotation Business transaction" in your profile,then

put "Forbid " radio button for "Business transaction-Change Quotation" in your "status profile" under Status "MANAGER approval"

once manger approved it will not allow you to change quotation.

Regards,

Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna

I tried to look for Business Transaction- Change Quotation or Change Sales Order... there are NONE.