Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to restrict "ACCEPT" button in T.code:ML81n

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

i want restirct accept button in Transaction code :ML81n for specific users.please help me to resolve.

Warm Regards,

PHB

7 REPLIES 7

mvoros
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

what is ST01 trace saying? The code seems to be using one special activity for authorization check. You should see from the trace.

Cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you want to restrict the Accept button to the entire users in the system then check with the ABAPer to make changes but normally there is no any specific Auth object to restrict the specific button as far as I know.

Regards,

Kondalarao.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

ML81N is a splendid little transaction with several options in securing it - the user can enter or approve or revoke so tracing as already advised by Martin will help so long as you understand the functionality properly.

Also, check how the config has been set up for one step or two step 'receipts'

Kind regards

David

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for valuable command.I am not a  security consultant.could you please tell  me how to do step by step

WR,

Prabaharan B

0 Kudos

Uff, in that case are you sure that you are the right person for this job? Anyway, read SAP documentation how to use ST01 to capture all authorization checks while you execute ML81N and click on button Accept. From this list you will see which authorizations are checked. That gives you idea which activities you need to remove from the role.

Cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

To approve the service sheet you will need to restrict access using the following authorization objects and activities:

a) Authorization Object

• M_BEST_BSA  - Document Type in Purchase Order
  • M_BEST_EKG  - Purchasing Group in Purchase Order
  • M_BEST_EKO  - Purchasing Organization in Purchase Order
  • M_BEST_WRK  - Plant in Purchase Order

b) Activity

• Activity 76 means maintain service entry sheets,
  • Activity 75 means accept service entry sheets. 

Cheers and good luck!

Herick Morais

khurram_barakzai
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Prabaharan,

when acceptance is posted for SES, system automatically posts a GR Document. If the user is only assigned ML81N transaction, acceptance will not be posted.

However, if the user already has the authorization for posting of GR Document with Movement Type 101, Acceptance will not be restricted.

Regards,

KB