cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales based Settlement Correspondence

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus

I am trying to generate a Sales Based Form after I have run a sales setlement for a contract in corespondence activity for sales settlemnt , tcode RECPA570.

In executing for the correspondence of sales based settlement , I am getting the following error: No Documents were found for output.

I have entered the document or Settlement Run ID on the correspondence parameters , but still the print program can not determine the documents.

Can you help me the source of the problem , is it the form ?

Regards

David

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jeroen

All the settings you have indicated were done.

JFPC
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi David,

There are a few settings you have to make:

- Customizing (RECACUST) > Sales-Based Settlement > Settlement Process > Parameters of Sales-Based Rent Settlement. In the settlement scheme you can activate print separately. If this mark is not set the print is made directly from the settlement

- Customizing (RECACUST) > Correspondence > PDF-Based Forms (Mass Print and Single Print) > Correspondence Activities and Applications > Define Correspondence Activities. The customizing for activity T570 is done correctly and assigned to the form RE_CN_170>

- Customizing (RECACUST) > Correspondence > PDF-Based Forms (Mass Print and Single Print) > Correspondence Activities and Applications > Define Correspondence Applications and Assign Correspondence Activities. The customizing for application A570 is done correctly?

- SmartForms, the smartform RE_CN_170 is without errors and active?

I assume you use transaction RECPA570 - Sales-Based Settlement. Are you using the settlement period or the settlement-ID? Do you see a list with contracts or not even that?

Good luck,

Jeroen