Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Attaching Planning version to planning book

igigus_igigus
Explorer
0 Kudos

Deal All,

In one of our planning book simulation version 001 is attached which I want to change to active version 000.

I tried by changing in shuffler view , it calls for version initialisation but not moving further.

Can you tell me wher to attach the version?

Thanks

Ashok

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ashok,

Please run the program /SAPAPO/TS_PAREA_INITIALIZE through SE38, by sepcifying the planning area and version along with the dates, which you would like to see in the planning book.

Regards,

Murali.J

igigus_igigus
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Murli,

I did try this but then also the default version appearing is 001.

Out of the 5 planning books for this planning area 4 have 000 version & 1 is with 001 which I have to correct.

Pl advise.

Regards,

Ashok

somnath_manna
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ashok,

I do not understand your issue. How can you have 4 planning books with version 000 and 1 with version 001 which you have to correct. Do you mean the selection profile for 1 planning book has version 001?

Please clarify.

Thanks,

Somnath

igigus_igigus
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Somnath,

Yes you are right, Selection profile for 1 plng book has 001 version & rest have 000.

This is on development server.

Regards,

Ashok

somnath_manna
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Why don't you create a new selection profile. Else go to the Selection Profile (click on the Tulip icon - second one from left named Selection Window) and then change the APO PLanning Version from 001 to 000.

That should work. If it's not working then suggest sending screenshots.

Thanks,

Somnath

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Choose a "Selection Profile".

Right click on the Planning Book / Data View to "Set Variable in Planning versions".

Thanks

Ganesh

somnath_manna
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ashok,

Version is not associated with Planning Book. It is just an interface for Interactive Planning. You pull up data in keyfigures for a given planning version and a set of Characteristic Value Combinations. This CVC selection and display of planning combination is carried out using the Shuffler. In the shuffler the planning Version is defaulted to 000. If you are having an issue with that - I suggest checking the initialised version for the planning area (not the planning book) in transaction /SAPAPO/MSDP_ADMIN. Most likely you do not have version 000 initialised for the planning area. Initialise the planning version first and then you should be able to pull up planning data for version 000.

Thanks,

Somnath

igigus_igigus
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Somnath,

Thanx for ur reply, I have 5 planning books in this planning area of these 5 books only 1 planning book has version 001 as default & rest have 000 default.

In this case how do i go ahead.

Thanx in anticipation

Ashok