cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MM-SUS setup

former_member114630
Active Participant
0 Kudos

We have been using MM-SUS for a couple of years now and just recently came across a situation where the PO was created to another company code.  We only had the main company code set up in SUS so the PO failed to transmit due to no business partner created for the other company code.  I am trying to figure out how to create the other company codes in SUS.  I tried through the Business Partner as Company Code transaction which worked OK to a point.  But, I don't know how to link the other company codes to the purchasing org.  All of our company codes share the same purchasing org.

If anyone has some detailed documentation on how to set this up or can provide me some guidance, that would be great.  I already looked at the configuration guide but that was not helpful for my situation.

Monique Stephens

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Monique

Try executing first BBP_SUS_BP_ADM to create in SUS the company codes BP from ECC (I think you can check in SLG1 if it worked ok).

Then you'll have to update in PPOMA_BBP the company codes attributes.

I think that should be it and will work fine.

Hope this helps, rewards points if helpful.

Regards,

MC

former_member114630
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I'm pretty sure that is what I have already tried.  But, I will try it again with a different company code in case I messed up the first one.  Luckily, I'm just doing this in our test environment. So, once I get the correct process, I can recreate in Production.

New challenge:  Was able to process the PO in SUS.  However, when it came time to invoice, it failed to post in SAP because the other company code is not set up in the EDI invoice parameters.  But, when we process invoices in SAP directly, it is actually treated as a cross-company code transaction.  If I add the other company code in the configuration, would it still post the invoice on the SAP side as cross-company code?  If not, I'm assuming the vendor would actually need to be set up in the other company code.  Right now, it is not but the same purchasing organization is shared across the company codes which is probably why the PO was able to be created.

Message was edited by: Monique Stephens

Answers (0)