cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Connect error : No SSL support available" in storage part of archive jobs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Our archive jobs are failing for object BC_DBLOGS. Write jobs are working fine but store jobs failing with error "Connect error: No SSL support available" in job log.

I have checked connection test to archive repository using OAC0, certificates in STRUST, SSL configuration, Cryptolibrary parameters etc. and everything is looking good.

ICM and dev_w* traces show no related error when job fails. I noticed once thing here that after recent SP level upgrade (SP7 to SP9) and kernel upgrade, this problem started. Before that it was working fine.

Please help me in identifying the root cause of this. I hope someone might have experienced this error before.

Note: We are using open text archive functionality and archive files are stored on content server (IXOS) repository at remote location.

Thanks & Regards,

Ankur

SAP BASIS

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please check that the repository that you are using in OAC0 has valid certificate and is active.

What are the connection settings in OAC0.

can you please send me the screen shot.

What was the Basis support pact level in your system.

Are you using https in the connection parameter in the Repository?

please check if the things are working with HTTP.

Did you try to do a clean reboot on the open text side.

Just missed one more thing that ,as you have updated the support pack can you please check with you development team any object related to archive link doc process was changed. And if they in place they would have modified any standard bit of code .

Please also check the eblow note.

1841385 - Dump SAPSQL_WHERE_QUOTES occurs while using archiving object BC_DBLOGS in transaction SARA or SARI

Thanks

Rishi Abrol

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rishi,

Repository is active and certificates are valid. Connection test using OAC0 is also successful.

BASIS is on NW 730, SP9. Earlier it was on 730, SP7.

Yes, we are using https in both frontend and backend.

Note : 1841385 is valid in case of failure during deletion. Here, in our system, write jobs runs fine, but store jobs are failing with SSL error and thus deletion jobs are not triggered.

Rest of the points, I will check and update you.

Thanks a lot for your suggestions.

Regards,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Why i was asking the screen shot of the repository in OAC0 as when i has the issue earlier and the issue was due the rfc that i used in OAC0 dint had correct settings.

In my system the write jobs were not working as i don't had the RFC configured properly.

Thanks

Rishi Abrol

guilherme_deoliveira
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Ankur,

The initial step for troubleshooting SSL errors is collecting the ICM logs. So, we recommend you to increase the ICM trace level to 2 and reproduce the issue. The cause of the SSL failure should be recorded there. Transaction SMICM will allow you to increase and also to display such trace.

Best Regards,

Guilherme de Oliveira.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Guiherme,

Thank you for suggestion. I tried increasing the ICM trace to 2 and 3, but there are no significant logs related to SSL or connection failure with archive server.

Regards,

Ankur