cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Expense Permissiblity

Former Member
0 Kudos

2 expense types which their permissiblity is set correctly, they are not delimited, yet they are not showing up in the employee list dropdown.

Expense type 2473 is set to groups 3 and 4, 1/1/1995-12/31/9999.

Expense type 2474 is set to group 3 , 1/1/1995-12/31/9999.

Sample employee 224563 set to EE group 3.

2473 and 2474 are not listed when in TRIP.

Sample employee 202579 set to EE group 4.

2474 is not listed when in TRIP.

I have attempted to change the permissiblities on these and move the transport (sometimes EEM is quirky like that), but to no avail. They still do not show up correctly.

Of our 2800 expense types, this seems to be the only 2 behaving this way.

Any thoughts?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kim,

Looks like the expense types and their permissibility is set up correctly based on the screenshots above. However I would like to know if you are using multiple schemas for your trip provision variant? If yes, then I would suggest you to check if there are any entries maintained in table T706S_RECEIPT or follow the path SPRO > Financial Accounting > Travel Management > Travel Expenses > Dialog and Travel Expenses Control > Dialog Control > Restrict Travel Expense Types for the combination of your employee's Trip varinat and Trip Schemas. If there are expense types maintained in this table and your expense types (2473 & 2474) are missing then you will have to add your expense types in this table.

I can't think of anything else at the moment.

Hope this helps

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

We only have the one SE schema.

All 2800 of the expense types are there except for these 2. Weird. I have added them and they are now available in the appropriate dropdowns.

Thanks!

Lukas_Weigelt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Agreeing with Ankur on this. The configuration looks correct, but what we can't see in your screenshots is whether one of your employees is defaulting to a different MOREI(Trip provision variant) than the one you have used to maintain the expense types. As a last resort, you can of course always debug the filling of the expense type table and see why these two expense types are excluded from the value help.

Cheers, Lukas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kim,

Glad I was able to help. It is a little weird but this happens if you have created some new expense types and missed the step to add them to table T706S_RECEIPT.

It is used for restricting particular expenses types for a schema (only if you are using multiple schemas) but if you are only using ONE schema then I would not expect any entries in this table. So basically even if you delete all the expenses types from this table then all your expense types will still show in the drop down list. I am not suggesting doing this especially for your huge list of expense types.

Also if you think that the above response was right then please can I request you to mark it as correct so others in this community can benefit if they face a similar issue

Cheers

Ankur

Answers (0)