cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to update inspection lot dates

Former Member
0 Kudos

For one of my customers I have a problem: Inspection lot is created as early lot creation at release of production order for material. In the inspection lot the start date is set at the start date of the production order. The real start date of the production order is uncertain and therefore also the start of the inspection which might result in capacity problems in the lab.. What we want to do is to adjust the inspection start date in the inspection lot when we post the first GR as a partial quantity like a pallet quantity. One remark: the GR is done in a HUM storage location and gives an inbound delivery as result.

Question: what would be an appropriate place to change the date in the inspection lot. We already tried the BADI IF_EX_INSPECTIONLOT_UPDATE on the CHANGE BEFORE UPDATE as well as the CHANGE_AT_SAVE. But the changed dates in the NEW_INSPLOT structure is not transferred to the QALS.

The update should only happen at the first partial GR. At every next GR the dates should not be changed anymore.

Can somebody please help.

Kind regards,

Gert

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

im not too sure but BADIs that you mentioned will trigger while you create/update each lot via QM01/2. if you have multiple lots to be update this may not the best option. how about having a BDC or BAPI for each lot in question. QALS has GR refrence in it.

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I haven't tested it but see if any of the following user exits are triggered when the GR is done.  I suspect one of them will be. 

Then you can code the update of the start date.

FF

PS> Let me know if these are triggered during the 04 update of stock.  I've never tried it and would like to know myself.

QAPO0001
QAPO0002
QAPO0003
QAPP0001
QAPP0002
QAPP0003
QAPP0004
QAPP0005