cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accouting document posted with zero net value

Former Member

Hello,

I have created a new pricing condition type ZXXX which will give 100% discount in the sales order to make net value 0.00. When I create a billing document, the net value is 0.00 but the accounting  document is still getting created. Basically, the system is posting Debit/Credit to the same account with same amount.

My Client requirement is that we dont want accounting document created for these order types with 100% discount.

I serached the forum but did not find any specific config where we control this. Any suggestions will be very useful for me.

Manoj.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I hope you are still looking for a solution to this.

Manoj Wrote:

1. created a new pricing condition type ZXXX which will give 100% discount in the sales order to make net value 0.00.
  2. My Client requirement is that we dont want accounting document created for these order types with 100% discount.

For 1 & 2, in my opinion, there was no need of introducing a new condition type to give 100% discount. Simply, by determining standard item category TANN in the sales order for the material, you could have achieved your desired result and it wouldn't have generated accounting doc.

If you got any alternative way to achieve your requirement, then please update the same and close the discussion.

Thanks, JP

rajesh4379
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Manoj,

You can do the your basic price (PR00) & discount cond. type as a statistical in pricing procedure then try it.

This will definitely help you to achieve your requirement.

All the best.

Regards,

Rajesh

ganeshthangam_e
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Manoj

Just try with  this...

Go to VOFA

Select Your Billing Type and go to detail then  go to Account Assignment/Pricing tab

Here you need to remove AcctDetermproc  if it is already assigned some standard AcctDetermproc like KOFI00.

Regards

Ganesh

former_member204407
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you sure with your requirement?

why you want make sales order with net value "zero" could please explain on this?

secondly if the Billing net value is zero it will not create accounting document.

provide screen shot or more details..

for your requirement:

copy new billing document  and put check mark "Posting block"

and assign newly created Billing document type to  desired Order type in VOV8.

in that way you can stop Accounting document generation for Order types.

Regards,

Krishna.

suman_sardar2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi KK,

I would not recomend that Posting Block option as there is a change to release it (whoever the authorized person).

Manoj,

Please state your business requirement clearly and as member told you provide screen shot to understand the issue more closely.

Thanks,

Suman$

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

When I create a billing document, the net value is 0.00 but the accounting  document is still getting created. Basically, the system is posting Debit/Credit to the same account with same amount.

Where is the amount to get debit and credit in your billing document ?

Cloud you please let me know ,what is the debit and and credit amount in your accounting document ?

I believe 101% ,with Zero amount ,we can not get debit and credit amount .

Note : It seems ,this is very big strange to me .

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naren,

The zero net value comes from the 100% discount condition type I am applying. This condition type in pricing procedure is applied to the sub total step.

"Cloud you please let me know ,what is the debit and and credit amount in your accounting document ?"

The debit and credit amount I see in the accounting document is the price of that material in the order. For example if I have material A with Qty 10 in sales order. Price is $10 per Qty. So the total amount will be $100. My 100% discount is applied in the sales order on this $100. So the net value becomes Zero.

In the accounting I see debit and Credit of $100 to same account.