cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interafce Issues

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am developing a synchronous File to Proxy scenario from business system GIS to CRM.

Here, one xml file will be picked up from GIS through FTP , CRM will process the data through proxy and send corresponding response to GIS which have to be written as a file in a ftp location .

I am facing some problem to create receiver agreement and rest of the stuffs.

Please give me a suggestion for the approach of development.

How many receiver agreement, sender agreement, interface determination all those things have to be created ?

Thanks in advance.

Thanks,

Apu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ambrish_mishra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Apu,

Please follow the below link which should give you a clear idea of interface flow. The only change is you need to replace RFC with proxy and it should work seamlessly.

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/xi/file-rfc-file%28without%20bpm%29?bc=true

Hope it helps!

Ambrish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ambrish,

Thank you for the quick response . I have developed my interface following your post.

But I am getting the following error when I am starting the sender communication channel of File_Sender-

An error occurred: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: XIProxy:INTERFACE_REGISTRATION_ERROR:

Could you please tell me whats the menaing of AF_Modules used in module parameter.

Is it should be as it is in my scenario also or it will change ?

Thanks,

Apu

ambrish_mishra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Apu,

Request response bean and response one way bean should remain and work fine for a file adapter. These are used to convert a asynchronous request to synchronous internally in PI and then convert it back to asynchronous on the way back.

coming back to your error.

is the proxy registered, activated in ECC and the code working ?

Some hints:

• Try to test the interface from sproxy in ECC and check if it works properly.
  • After this, test the interface from Integration directory and RWB.

most likely, it is a problem with proxy not executing.

Also, carefully check the development once again and understand the steps followed. This will help you in overall understanding of interface flow.

Ambrish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ambrish,

The proxy code is developed properly.

But at the time of picking up the file from sender communicational channel it is showing the following error in the channel -

An error occurred: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: Error: invalid receiver channel '2000af5d7e4d3ded8cb4f9c9d44e9f07'

Instead of the error message,it is showing to be processed successfully in sxmb_moni.

Data is getting updated in the table,but the response message is not creating the file .

Thanks,

Apu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ambrish,

Thank you so much for your valuable response .

The interface is working fine now.

Actually the problem was -

The receiver file channel should be on when I am picking file using sender file channel.

I was starting receiver channel after starting sender channel thats why it was showing that invalid receiver channel is on there.

Thanks,

Apu

ambrish_mishra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Apu,

although the question is marked answered, are you not able to create the file on the way back ?

Ambrish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The interface is working fine now and its also creating the file on way back.

Thanks for your help.

Thanks,

Apu

ambrish_mishra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Off course the channel has to be active.

glad to know it worked!

Ambrish

Answers (0)