SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product Structure in SAP Retail

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts

Actually I am SD Consultant and new to Retail world, Currently I am preparing for a demo in optics industry. I have a business case that I want to map it to SAP Retail. is it possible in SAP Retail to check stocks based on variants?

Thank$,

Amr

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, been a while since I have done Retail.  But in RWBE you need to enter the characteristc details of the generic article.

To display the stock data for a generic article and its assigned variants , you have the following options in the stock overview:

• You can display an overview of the stock of a generic article at all organizational levels.
  • For a particular organizational level, you can choose a stock type and display the stock for all of the variants of a generic article (stock split into variants).
  • You can choose a variant and display an overview of its stock at all organizational levels.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_45b/helpdata/en/12/08601f470311d1894a0000e8323352/content.htm

Regards

Waza