cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

text in samrtforms when print preview display as ####

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friends,

I have got the problem about smartforms, I have created my own smartform with original language ‘TH’ and created the text node with Thai and English including Numeric Character. But when I executed the form to print preview, any texts cannot be read, its display as ###### neither I logon with TH nor EN Language. Please advise.

Ps. any texts in text node when seeing in smartforms can be read normally, it got the problem when print preview.

More information of my smartforms:

1. Language Attributes: Original is TH, Translate to all language, do not tick any checkboxes of Access area.

2. SAP version is ECC 5.0, Basis and ABAP Support Package is 014 Release 640, Application Support Package is 008 Release 500.

3. Kernel Release 640 Patch Level 101, Oracle 8.1.7, DBSL version 640, Patch Level 101.

4. OS Windows 2000 Service Pack 4

Thank you in advances,

SeMs

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friends,

The problem is solved already by SAP Note: 890408 Non-Unicode SSF Output shows and print '#'.

Hope it may be useful for everyone who is got this problem.

BTW, for Thomas and Silvio Hey, thank you very much for your help.

Best regards,

SeMs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Thomas and Silvio Hey,

First of all, thanks for your swift reply.

For Thomas, my system is installed Thai Language already. There are some forms which print via sapscript, it's OK. Please advise.

For Silvio Hey, I got this problem at step of Print Preview not step of print out, but I have go to check my device type. it used "THSAPWIN" and the codepage used 8634 Thai Printer "codepage (THSAPWIN)". Please advise.

Many thanks,

SeMs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

Which printer do you use?

Check in the transaction spad which printer and printerdriver you use. Dobbleclick on the printerdriver and check which codepade is assigned.

I think it has to be one of the following codepages:

8600 Thai Codepage ISO988/2533

8604 Microsoft Windows 874 for Thai

8611 Thai Printer Codepage 1 (EPSON ESC/P2)

8616 Printer HPLJIIID (Thai)

8617 Thai Postscript printing

8634 Thai Printer codepage (THSAPWIN)

Pleas try this.

BR

Silvio Hey

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is that the TH language installed in your server ?If not, i believe, it will not display..

~thomas