cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bapis/RFCs for Monitoring DATA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Where can I find a list of all Bapis or RFCs to collect monitoring data from solution manager?

Regards

Vladislav Shakhmatov

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You cant get the BAPI/ RFC ( Remote function calls) in single place, you have to debug the particular scenario prg and get the needed.

You can also get in help with this search

Thanks

Jansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

thank you for your answer. I will debug it. Can you please give me transactions for monitoring data of solman?

I didn't find a proper one.

Regards

Vladislav

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vladislav

Have you setup the self monitoring capability of SAP Solution Manager 7.1

what do you want to monitor it covers an exhaustive list

you can set up RCA as well.

Let us know what exactly you are looking for

Regards

Prakhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prakhar,

which transaction can I set up monitoring capability?

Do you have any online Information?

Regards

Vladislav

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member184465
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vladislav,

there is no list like this and there is also no specific answer to this more generic question.

The basic idea of Solution Manager is to collect everything from all connected systems at one place - the Solution Manager and present the data in an aggregated - nice way. It's also supposed to be the central place for further analysis in cases of issues with systems, processes and so on.

There are also different places where and and how the data are saved - if you want the collected data. It could be in the data cubes - you can create your own queries / there are RFC's / WebServices and OData services as well.

Regards Thomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

what is the name of WebDynpro application SolMan Workcenter (I need 'technical monitoring' tab)?

I want to debug it to find how the table is filled but I can not debug it with '/h'.

Thanks and Regards

Vladislav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

the name of WebDynpro component is 'AGS_WORKCENTER_FW'

and I want to get place in code, where I can see, where the data in the table of 'Technical Monitoring' tab comes from.

Regards

Vladislav

divyanshu_srivastava3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vladislav,

Please check this table: SCDTSYSRFC in SE16

You will get all RFCs here.

Regards,

Divyanshu