cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Client Copy using profile SAP_CUST

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Folks,

we have a requirement wherein we have to copy all configuration data only from one client to another so we are using profile SAP_CUST in transaction SCCL but after coping in the target client we observed some master data also gets copied. To be specific "chart of accounts" also gets copied. When i checked table SKA1 which is GL master I found the delivery class as 'C" which means customizing , but it is considered as master data. Similar case is there with cost element. Is there any standard way by which I can do client copy but the master data like above with delivery class "C" doesnt gets copied.

Regards

Animesh Sundriyal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The problem is, class "C" per definition IS customizing data. Master data has class "A", so this property will lead to whether the data is copied or not.

Also consider copying the customizing over an existing client will delete all master and transaction data.

Cheers Michael

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thankyou all for your inputs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Animesh,

As far as  I know it is not possible to copy only the customizing without the master data.

You should manually get the help of other consultants (Either Functional or ABAP) to delete the records manually.

Thanks and Regards,

Vimal

Former Member
0 Kudos
AtulKumarJain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Animesh,

Please check below thread

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1539777

It may help you.

BR

Atul

bxiv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I creating a blank client and then re-import the customization transports?