cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Work Time Collection Plug in

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am facing an issue with work time collection plug-in.

Standard value key and parameters as ERP standard are maintained and assigned to a routing / operation step. For this to appear in the POD during "Complete" step, activity LT280 (plug-in for work time collection for labor off) is to be assigned to button "Complete" in the POD. But the activity LT280 is not seen in the activity list.

Also the "How to guide for user maintenance" mentions that it is LT230 is no longer used.

In this case what is the alternative to this activity or how to get the standard value listed in the POD during SFC confirmation?

Thanks in advance

Srinivas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182330
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Activity for collecting actual time spent should be fired off automatically at Labor Off. See the blog post:

http://scn.sap.com/community/manufacturing/blog/2013/05/30/sap-me-61-transferring-direct-labor-recor...

regards,

Konstantin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Konstantin,

Thanks for sharing the link. I have had the chance to see this document some time back and am working along this line only.

Issue I am facing is - In ME 6.1 help document there is mention of activity LT230 which is for work time collection and to be assigned to POD button Complete.

But in ME 6.0 I do not find this activity. How to handle this situation? Would the parameters get listed after all the settings for labor tracking and work time collection are done?

Thanks

Srinivas

former_member182330
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Kalpati,

I guess it's a typo/error in the help. There's no LT230 activity in my 6.1 test environment. Try to go through the steps in the blog post and I think you'll get it working.

Regards,

Konstantin

Answers (0)