cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Logistics Materials Management- Certification-Associate level-C_TSCM52_65

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am preparing for the Certification exam on Procurement (Materials Management). Course code is C_TSCM52_65- 'SAP Certified Application Associate - Procurement with SAP ERP 6.0 EHP5.

The materials i am studying are TSCM50_1,TSCM50_2, TSCM52_1 and TSCM52_2 ( all 2004 versions).

Am i referring the right materials, if not suggest me the relevant materials to study.

Also please let me know where can i get sample certification question (Except one in SAP Site).

Awaiting for ur valuable reply.

Thanks and regards

Vasuki B S

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vasuki,

Those books not available for fee distribution. There is non-disclosure agreement for not to disclose the questions.

Hope the following blog answer most of your questions.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

I was not asking for books. I have those books with me. I just want to confirm that are those books are right ones for the mentioned certification course.

Thanks

Vasuki B S

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vasuki,

Every year SAP changes the versions of materials, however, the contents are more or less the same. Nobody knows the the versions of these materials, unless they are closed associated in preparation. Therefore, in my opinion, any of the versions of these materials should be OK for your examination purpose.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Thanks.

Vasuki

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Answers (0)