cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP SRM Upgrade

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am involved in an SRM upgrade Assessment from SRM 4.0 to 7.0.

The customer has built custom "bsp"  , is it possible to migrate them the new version?

The same question aslo for the Bussiness Add Ins( Badies), the custom Workflow, Smartforms, ...ect

Also I would need an updated version of Template delivrables for the "SRM Upgrade Assessment".

Kind regards,

Driss

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

konstantin_anikeev
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Driss,

if bsp is a standalone application it should work. SRM 7.0 does not use BSP but supports it as a technology (SUS based on SRM 7.0 still uses bsp).

some BADI's are obsolet in SRM 7.0, please check Migration Guide

https://websmp106.sap-ag.de/~sapdownload/002007974700000044502009E/SRM70_Migration_document.pdf

Best Regards

Konstantin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Konstantin,

The Upgrade is from SRM 4.0 to SRM 7.0.

SRM 4.0 is using standards BSPs but the customer did some custom modifications of these BSPs.

Can you confirm that SRM 7.0 is not using BSPs?

Kind regards,

Driss

konstantin_anikeev
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Driss,

SRM 4.0 does not use BSP, but ITS Services, like BBPSC01 etc - they are not BSP.

These services are not used anymore (replaced with WebDynpro Applications).

Did you mean BSP or ITS?

Best Regards

Konstantin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Konstantin,

SRM 4.0 is using ITS with BSP that are usually standard. But my customer has modified the BSPs in order to create new custom screens for SC approval.

Could you please confirm that SRM 7.0 is not using BSP and I would like to know if there is a way to translate custom BSPs into WebDynpro automatically.

Kind regards,

Driss

konstantin_anikeev
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Driss,

just for my understanding. Could you please provide an example of BSP application in SRM 4.0.

For approval of SC in SRM 4.0 an ITS Service BBPSC07 is used (based on Business HTML, not on Business Server Pages).

Unfortunatelly these templates can not be automatically converted to WebDynpro Application. Enhancements should be done again, based on new UI technology.

Best Regards

Konstantin

Answers (0)